Tuesday, July 03, 2007
hi
Have you ever feel this way like me?
It's like you are suppose to start
cramming for the Prelims
Then you are here,
blogging about your feelings,
instead of doing something useful.
I have been reading too many books lately,
sad to say, not textbooks though.
Perhaps my nemesis would all be happy to see this-
shermain is not in the mood to study!
hahahahahahahahahahaha.
It's like someone had just thrown you off
the track,
and you just feel like slacking.
It's like what I felt during the Mids.
It's a even slacker feeling.
Not eagar to seat down ,
not excited at the thoughts of studying,
not even feel like doing so.
ARRH.
Its time to really settle down.
It's like you are suppose to start
cramming for the Prelims
Then you are here,
blogging about your feelings,
instead of doing something useful.
I have been reading too many books lately,
sad to say, not textbooks though.
Perhaps my nemesis would all be happy to see this-
shermain is not in the mood to study!
hahahahahahahahahahaha.
It's like someone had just thrown you off
the track,
and you just feel like slacking.
It's like what I felt during the Mids.
It's a even slacker feeling.
Not eagar to seat down ,
not excited at the thoughts of studying,
not even feel like doing so.
ARRH.
Its time to really settle down.
date: 6 June, 10.43pm.
drinking: plain water.
eating: nothing.
mood: bored.
listening: all around me, flyleaf.
reading: nothing.
random: you dont have the rights to make decisions for me.